Funding to Promote Interdisciplinary Research, Global Education & Experiential Learning
To advance interdisciplinary research, global education, and experiential learning, the International Policy Center (IPC) offers an array of funding opportunities to Ford School undergraduate and graduate students.
- IPC Research Scholar Awards;
- Grants for Student Organizations;
- Student-Initiated Projects;
- Future Leaders in U.S. - Russia Relations;
- Extended Research Projects;
- Other Resources & Initiatives.
Many of these funding opportunities are offered in conjunction with the Weiser Diplomacy Center (WDC), the Ford School's hub for international diplomacy work. For additional opportunities relevant to international diplomacy, please visit WDC's Opportunities page.