The International Policy Center (IPC) / Weiser Diplomacy Center (WDC) offer funding to Ford School undergraduate (majors) and graduate students to carry out externships with a focus on international affairs / policy

It is the responsibility of student applicants to identify and obtain externship offers. 


  • Ford School undergraduate (majors), MPA and MPP students.

How to apply


  • For more information regarding this funding opportunity, please contact Dan Ellis, Global Engagement Program Manager (dcellis@umich.edu).