Weiser BA International Internship Awards
IPC / WDC typically fund three, $5,500 awards to cover summer internship costs for rising Ford School seniors.
- Rising Ford School seniors.
How to apply
- For more information about this internship funding opportunity, including application requirements and deadlines, please visit this program's M-Compass brochure: Weiser BA International Internship Funding Program.
- If you have any questions regarding this funding opportunity, please contact Zuzana Wiseley, program coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MPP institutional & individually-developed internship awards
IPC / WDC provide award funding for Ford School MPP students pursuing internships with institutional partner organizations and with other employers identified by students.
- Previous institutional internship partners have included the German Marshall Fund (Berlin, Germany), the Asia Foundation, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (London, England), and the International Organization for Migration (Geneva, Switzerland).
- Student-identified internship opportunities vary annually, but they often represent both the government and non-governmental organization (NGO) sectors.
- Ford School MPP students.
How to apply
- For more information about this funding opportunity--including a list of current institutional partnerships, application requirements and deadlines--please contact the Office of Graduate Career Services. Students will be required to submit application materials via the Ford Careers platform.
- If you have any questions regarding this funding opportunity, please contact the Office of Graduate Career Services.