The next generation of creative, well-trained, committed international policy professionals are studying at the Ford School.
The International Policy Center offers a wide variety of funding and other opportunities for students to practice what they’ve learned outside the classroom.
- Design and carry out your own short-term project with a student-initiated project award.
- Build practical job skills with a summer internship or fall/winter externship award.
- Conduct meaningful research with an Extended Research Project (ERP) or IPC Research Scholar award.
- Organize international policy-focused events on campus with a student organization award.
- Acquire region-specific knowledge and skillsets through IPC's U.S.-Russia Future Leaders program and U.S.-Korea Relations program.
- Practice your negotiation skills in an international policy simulation.