The International Policy Center (IPC) offers funding to Ford School undergraduate and graduate students to design and carry out student-initiated projects (SIPs). These projects must have an international affairs/policy focus.
Some examples of recent SIPs include:
- Presenting research at an international policy conference;
- Participating in an international affairs/policy simulation;
- Conducting relevant short-term research or work-studies over break.
IPC typically offers three SIP award cycles per academic year (during fall, winter and SP/SU terms).
- Ford School undergraduate and graduate students.
How to apply
- If you have any questions regarding this funding opportunity, please contact Dan Ellis, IPC Assistant Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)